Tuesday, August 25, 2009

week 3 me and communication!

how do i use new communication technologies to communicate with my friends and family? im glad you asked!!

basically i only really use social networking sites, im not somuch into blogs or email and rarely go on twitter . the reason i have the last two are centred on assignmetns for uni!

ive been using social networking sites for many years, myspace since 04? a few of my friends had it who i went to school and allthough i was with them constantly at school we still had time to talk on the internet also, it was something to do while waiting for a reply on msn!

at that time, privacy was not an issue really, or at least something we did not think about at that age. Probably had something to do with us all thinking we were tricky and saying we lived in new york and were 21. ( i was 14)

Now my attitude on privacy with social networking is slightly stricter, there is a lack of information pointing my adress, school etec. allthough, google and amazon using the information i input does not bother me at all, i find it more to make my life easer.

I used to know people, when in school only on the internet, however now i prefer to avoid such suitations as i find the conversations become rather boring etc.

now i only use new communicatons to talk to people that i know, and thats the way it will probably stay
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment